M-PESA Chama Account
This is a service being offered to groups/chamas to allow them to collect funds conveniently and securely.
Simply walk into any Safaricom shop or Safaricom Care desk countrywide and request for an application form.
AUpon submission of the application form and signed contract, it will take 48 hours. The customer will then be notified via a telephone call from Safaricom.
The applicant is required to submit the following documents in addition to the application form;
- a copy of ID of Chama appointed official
- a copy of PIN certificate of Chama appointed official
- Copy of registration certificate for the group
- Mandate from group
The M-PESA Chama Account can hold from 0 to Ksh. 100 million.
The group representative can register the rest of the members and provide access for members to log in to the portal to access the chama statement.
The chama will not be charged. However, members contributing will be charged a small fee based on the amount sent.
- Advantage Plus Prepay Bundles Terms & Conditions
- Airtime Bundles Service
- Tunukiwa Daily Service
- Safaricom DIY PostPay
- Safaricom PostPay No Expiry Service
- Conditions of Use of the Safaricom Service
- Safaricom Auto Okoa Service.
- Safaricom Anniversary Service
- Safaricom Flexible Talk Time Bundle
- Safaricom Stori Ibambe Service