This is a solution offered by Safaricom which allows Enterprise Customers to purchase data in bulk and distribute to their customers or employees.
Any business that has a contract with Safaricom for the purchase of Bulk Data.
Through sharing your business details at https://dop.safaricom.co.ke/dopportal/ and a member our team will reach out for the onboarding process.
Data Operation Platform (DOP) is the platform that hosts the Bulk Data Service amongst other services for our Enterprise Customers.
Customers can get the Bulk Data service through, providing details about their business at https://dop.safaricom.co.ke/dopportal/ and a member of the team will reach out within 24hrs with registration guidance.
Customers are required to provide certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation, Certified copy of KRA PIN and Signed off contract with Safaricom.
Bulk data payments are accepted through M-PESA and Bank Payments.
Bulk data allows two payment plans.
- Prepay - where customers are allowed to make payment before provision of Bulk Data service.
- PostPay - This plan allows customers to make payment after use of the Bulk Data service.
Customers can access billing and distribution report through the Data operations platform.
Customers can use any method of payment anytime without the need to change it.
Customers will receive a notification on successful disbursement of Bulk Data to their account.
- Yes, after 90 days for the enterprise customer.
- 30 days for the end-user from the time the bundle is activated in their respective accounts.
No, Bulk Data resources do not roll over.
Balances are available on Data operation platform (DOP) under Reports.
- Advantage Plus Prepay Bundles Terms & Conditions
- Airtime Bundles Service
- Tunukiwa Daily Service
- Safaricom DIY PostPay
- Safaricom PostPay No Expiry Service
- Conditions of Use of the Safaricom Service
- Safaricom Auto Okoa Service.
- Safaricom Anniversary Service
- Safaricom Flexible Talk Time Bundle
- Safaricom Stori Ibambe Service