The service is accessible to both individual PostPay and PrePay customers.
Sambaza Internet is a service that allows customers to transfer internet data bundles from one mobile number to another.
One is able to sambaza internet data bundles by the below methods
- By dialling *544#
- Dial *544#
- Select Internet Sambaza
- Enter amount of internet data bundles to Sambaza
- Enter the mobile number you want to sambaza
- Send an SMS with the amount of internet data bundles in MBs *Mobile number to 450
- For example to Sambaza 30MB write an SMS in the format 30*0722000000 and send this to 450
Daily internet data bundles cannot be transferred.
The minimum is 5MB internet data bundles.
The maximum amount that can be transferred at once is 10MB
The maximum that you are allowed to Sambaza in a day is 20MBs
One should remain with a minimum of 5MB on their mobile number.
Bonus / Promotional data bundles cannot be transferred.
Night shift internet bundles are considered as promotional bundles hence can't be transferred.
The expiry date of the bundles present on the sender number will be compared to the expiry date for the bundles present on the receiving number then the longest expiry date will automatically be picked. If the receiving number doesn't have any bundles present then automatically the validity of the bundles sent will remain as is. For example, if I have an internet data bundle expiring on 30th March 2013 and I transfer the bundles to a number whose data bundles expire on 16th April 2013 then the expiry for all the bundles will remain as 16th April 2013.
The amount requested for could be out of the range of between 5MB and 900MB. The receiving line could be inactive Insufficient internet bundles on the sending line.
Reversal of sambaza internet is NOT possible. Customer should confirm the mobile number before completing the request.
- Prepay customers are able to sambaza to other active prepay numbers and Postpay numbers,
- For post pay, only individual post pay will be able to sambaza.
- Corporate PostPay and PrePay customers can only receive data bundles but will NOT be able to Sambaza.
Invest in Us
Where investors belong