Reverse Call is a service that allows a customer to make a call with or without airtime and the receiver of the call pays on the caller’s behalf.
All Safaricom subscribers are eligible.
Simply put a # followed by the number you wish to call e.g #07XX XXX XXX.
When the person receiving answers the call, they will get an announcement requesting them to either accept or decline by pressing 1 to accept or 2 to decline . Once they accept, the call will be charged at normal rates.
No, they will only be charged when they accept the call and they are connected to the caller.
- If they accept the call they will be charged for it at normal call rates.
- If they decline, the call will be disconnected and both the person calling and the on receiving will not be charged.
- If they don’t accept or decline the call will be disconnected.
The call will not go through until they select the correct key.
No, it’s only available to subscribers within Safaricom network.
Unfortunately, it will not go through.
No, only the person receiving the call will earn Bonga Points as they are the ones paying for the call.
- Advantage Plus Prepay Bundles Terms & Conditions
- Airtime Bundles Service
- Tunukiwa Daily Service
- Safaricom DIY PostPay
- Safaricom PostPay No Expiry Service
- Conditions of Use of the Safaricom Service
- Safaricom Auto Okoa Service.
- Safaricom Anniversary Service
- Safaricom Flexible Talk Time Bundle
- Safaricom Stori Ibambe Service