Safaricom Fresh Friday Data Bundles Service
The following terms and conditions apply to the Fresh Friday Data Bundle (“the Service”) and by purchasing the bundle you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
Customers will purchase a 3GB data bundle at Kes. 50/- on Fridays between 8am and 12pm (midday).
The Fresh Friday Bundle will be available to customers on Fridays only between 8am to 12pm.
- The Service will be open to all new and existing Safaricom Prepay, Hybrid and Post-pay subscribers except those listed in 2 (b) below.
- The Service will not be available to subscribers who are roaming.
3. The Fresh Friday Data Bundle Period
The Service will run from 0000 Hours on 15th April 2022.
4. How to Participate
- Customers will ONLY be able to buy the Fresh Friday bundle for a maximum of two times.
- Customer will dial *544# select my data deals and select the Fresh Friday Bundle.
- Customers will get a message notifying them of the purchase of the fresh Friday Data Bundle.
- The Fresh Friday Bundle resource available is as indicated in the table:
Fresh Friday Bundle
Available every Friday from 8:00am to 12:00pm
5. Validity of the resources
The resources awarded shall be valid for 3 hours from time of purchase.
6. Other Terms
- The Fresh Friday Data Bundle will not be transferable (no Sambaza) and the usage will not earn any Bonga points or storo bonus on the extra data bundle.
- Any unused data bundles after the 3 hours validity period will expire and will not be carried over.
- Fresh Friday Data Bundle can only be bought as a one off and cannot be auto renewed or auto refilled
- The Fresh Friday Data Bundle can be purchased via Mpesa or Airtime ONLY.
- Once you deplete the 3GB before the 3-hour validity period, consumption will be in order of the prioritization of the data bundles available in your account.
- The Kes. 50/= spend will be considered as spend for accumulation of Storo Bonus Targets.
- During the Fresh Friday Data bundle period, the customer shall ONLY be able to buy the bundle not more than TWICE.
- You will receive an SMS notification informing you that your data balance is low.
7. Priority of Bundles consumption
Priority of data bundle consumption will be as follows:
- Hourly Data Bundle
- Fresh Friday Data Bundle
- Daily Data Bundle
- Weekend Data Bundle
- Weekly Data Bundle
- Monthly Data Bundle
- ETU Account
- Bonga Data Account
- Free Money Account
- Main Account
“Personal Information” means personal identifiable information as prescribed in the Data Protection Act which includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number, identification number, location data.
ii. Collection of information
We are required by law to collect certain personal information and are legally obligated to deny you the service if such information is not availed.
Apart from the legal obligation mentioned above, we also need to collect your Personal Information for quality service delivery. Please note that although this is voluntary, without such information we may not be able to provide quality service.
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of the information we collect from you. Our privacy statement, as updated from time to time, explains how we treat your personal information, who we share your information with and measures taken protect your privacy when you use our Service. This can be found on Safaricom Data Privacy Statement If unable to access the link or our website, please reach us on any of our customer care channels to receive a copy.
When registering a minor as a Safaricom subscriber, a person with parental authority shall open and maintain an account in their name for and on behalf of the minor. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a person with parental authority shall include the birth parents of a minor, legal guardian or other person who can demonstrate legitimate authority over the minor’s affairs.
9. Extension of Terms
- The Fresh Friday Data Bundle will not be available in conjunction with other Fresh Friday Data Bundles and rewards.
- The resources in the Fresh Friday Data Bundle will be subject to Safaricom’s fair use policy.
- Save as modified above, these Terms and Conditions are supplemental to and subject to the published Safaricom Prepay and Post-pay Terms and Conditions and other Services that you may be using.
- Safaricom reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw this Fresh Friday Data Bundle at any time. In any of these events, notice will be given via SMS to the eligible subscribers and will be effective immediately or as at the date referred in such notifications.
- These Terms and Conditions are available at safaricom.co.ke