Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundles
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundles with SMS (“the Service”) and by activating this Service, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same:
The Service is open to all individual PrePay and PostPay Safaricom subscribers.
2. Amendment Date
The Service is amended effective 0000hrs on 29th March 2022.
The Monthly Bundles
The Service is a lifestyle-driven monthly bundles that is targeted at professionals to give them worry-free monthly data bundles as indicated in the table below:
|Kshs.||Data Bundle||Voice Resources||SMS Resources|
|550/=||2GB||100 minutes||500 SMS + Free WhatsApp|
|1,050/=||5GB + 2GB YouTube||400 minutes||1,000 SMS + Free WhatsApp|
|2,100/=||15GB + 2GB YouTube||1,000 minutes||2,000 SMS + Free WhatsApp|
|3,150/=||25GB + 2GB YouTube||1,500 minutes||3,000 SMS + Free WhatsApp|
|5,200/=||45GB + 2GB YouTube||2,500 minutes||5,000 SMS + Free WhatsApp|
|10,430/=||100GB + 2GB YouTube||7,500 minutes||10,000SMS + Free WhatsApp|
4. How to purchase plans:
- Purchase via USSD
- Subscribers can purchase All in One Monthly Bundles one-off plans via the following USSD codes *100#, *200#, *456# and *544#.
- Select the bundle of choice
- Select “buy once” or “auto renew”.
- You will receive an SMS confirming successful purchase of your monthly bundle.
- If you select “auto renew”, the monthly bundle will automatically renew after every thirty (30) days.
5. Priority of Usage
Priority of resource consumption will be as follows:
- Free Resources (Stori Ibambe bonus, free minutes, free data)
- Ad hoc limited data
- Advantage plan resources
- Safaricom All in One Monthly bundle.
- Bonga redemption for SMS, data, minutes and airtime.
6. Validity of Resources
The resources will be valid for thirty (30) days after which, any unused resources will expire. Subscribers will be able to roll over any unutilized resources by purchasing a similar bundle resource before the expiry period.
7. Stop Auto Renew
Subscribers on All in One Monthly Bundle can “Stop Auto renew” at any time of the month by dialling *544#.
“Personal Information” means personal identifiable information as prescribed in the Data Protection Act which includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number, identification number, location data.
We are required by law to collect certain personal information and are legally obligated to deny you the service if such information is not availed.
Apart from the legal obligation mentioned above, we also need to collect your Personal Information for quality service delivery. Please note that although this is voluntary, without such information we may not be able to provide quality service.
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of the information we collect from you. Our privacy statement, as updated from time to time, explains how we treat your personal information, who we share your information with and measures taken protect your privacy when you use our Service. This can be found on Safaricom Data Privacy Statement. If unable to access the link or our website, please reach us on any of our customer care channels to receive a copy.
When registering a minor as a Safaricom subscriber, a person with parental authority shall open and maintain an account in their name for and on behalf of the minor. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a person with parental authority shall include the birth parents of a minor, legal guardian or other person who can demonstrate legitimate authority over the minor’s affairs.
9. Other Terms
- The Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundle resources are for use both on-net and off-net.
- The YouTube bundle is only available where you spend Kshs. 1,000 and above.
- You will receive Bonga points equivalent to the value of your chosen Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundle.
- All bundles with FREE WhatsApp will browse WhatsApp at normal speeds but once the bundle is depleted, WhatsApp speed will be throttled for the validity of the bundle purchased. The FREE WhatsApp bundle shall be capped at 6GB for the validity period of the bundle and will not support voice calls and video calls. The FREE WhatsApp bundle shall also not support tethering.
- You can purchase the All in One Monthly bundles through Bonga points, M-Pesa, airtime and Okoa Jahazi.
- If you have an Okoa Jahazi debt you cannot purchase any of the All in One Monthly Bundle until you repay your loan.
- The resources in the All in One Monthly Bundle cannot be used to send international SMSs, buy Premium Rate Services or use Safaricom Roaming services. The prevailing published Safaricom charges are applicable for all roaming, premium rated services, international calls and international messaging.
- Resources for lines that are disconnected for lack of payment will be purged and will not be available upon reconnection.
- Subscribers on Flex plans, Karibu Post-Pay will be required to finish their resources or wait until their bundle expires before subscribing to or purchasing All in One Monthly Bundles.
- Safaricom reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions or to withdraw this Service at any time. In any of these events, notice will be given via media advertisements and will be effective immediately or as at the date referred to in such notifications.
- Save as modified above, these Terms and Conditions are supplemental to and subject to the published Safaricom PrePay and PostPay Service Terms and Conditions, Safaricom PrePay and PostPay Data Bundles and other Services that you may be using.
10. General Terms of Usage
- You cannot transfer (Sambaza) Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundle to other subscribers.
- You will accumulate Bonga Points on use of the Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundle as per the published terms and conditions of the Safaricom Loyalty Programme.
- Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundle are not for re-sale. You therefore will not resell the Safaricom All in One Monthly Bundle purchased from Safaricom without its consent. Safaricom reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from you if you breach these terms.
- These Terms and Conditions are available on the Safaricom Website
NOTE: SAFARICOM ALL IN ONE MONTHLY BUNDLES ARE NOT FOR RE-SALE AND CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED FROM SAFARICOM AS INDICATED IN THE APPLICABLE PUBLISHED TERMS AND CONDITIONS. SAFARICOM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR BUNDLES PURCHASED FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE.
Invest in Us
Where investors belong