Your seamless journey begins with Safaricom eSIM
What it is
- An eSIM is a small virtual SIM embedded in many supported smartphones, tablets and wearables.
- You can use the eSIM to connect to the network without the need of a physical sim card.
- Allows you to have more than one phone number (SIMs) in a device
- Forget about SIM card loss or damage as the eSIM is tied to the device itself
- Frequent travelers can easily switch providers as they travel
Requirements for activation
- An eSIM supported device. Currently supported devices are
- iPhone: XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 12 & SE 2020
- Samsung: S21, Z Fold & Note 20
- During the activation process an internet connection is needed eSIM HOW TO ACTIVATE IT
- Visit a Safaricom Shop with a supported device. You can also buy a supported device at the Shop
- Scan the eSIM QR code with your device.
- Your device will download and install the eSIM settings for your Safaricom number
- Your eSIM is now ready to use