AliExpress is an online retail service based in China that is owned by Alipay that offer products to international online buyers.
When a Safaricom to Safaricom call is disconnected because of network failure, the customer who initiated the call will be refunded with an amount equal to the call duration before network disconnection up to a maximum of 1 minute per call for calls above 1 minute. The refunds will be accumulated and awarded once a week.
This is a partnership between Safaricom and Alipay to integrate M-PESA as a payment method on AliExpress e-commerce.
This service is offered to M-PESA registered users on AliExpress platform.
To access AliExpress e-commerce platform, kindly visit https://www.aliexpress.com
• To use M-PESA simply:
• Sign in to AliExpress
• Select a product to purchase
• Select M-PESA as a payment method
• Enter M-PESA Pin on the prompt
Standard Lipa Na M-PESA paybill charges are apply.
Yes, you can still cancel your order. You don’t need to contact the seller for this.
To report a dispute visit AliExpress report center, https://report.aliexpress.com
To access customer service, kindly visit https://helppage.aliexpress.com/buyercenter/index.htm
- Advantage Plus Prepay Bundles Terms & Conditions
- Airtime Bundles Service
- Tunukiwa Daily Service
- Safaricom DIY PostPay
- Safaricom PostPay No Expiry Service
- Conditions of Use of the Safaricom Service
- Safaricom Auto Okoa Service.
- Safaricom Anniversary Service
- Safaricom Flexible Talk Time Bundle
- Safaricom Stori Ibambe Service
Invest in Us
Where investors belong