For Your Customers- IP Transit
For your business- IP Transit
Product Options -IP Transit
- Low latencies for both local and international IPT.
- Access to domestic and international IXPs.
- Reliable and quality internet connection, i.e. high availability.
- IP restoration arrangements via different cables.
- Worldwide access points enabling reach for regional and international needs.
- Support for IPv4/ IPv6 Dual Stack and allows seamless migration to IPv6.
- Upstream providers include TATA, EMIX and Level3.
- Content peering with Google, Akamai and Microsoft.
- KIXP connection for local connectivity.
- On-net service at Smart hub in Fujairah.
- Redundant topology to guarantee business availability. Ability to scale to meet growing carrier needs.
- Protected IP services.
- IP addresses and DNS service available.
- Online portal for analyzing utilization and graph customer usage.
- IP transit at our on-net pops: both Local and International IXPs. i.e. Nairobi, Mombasa, Malaba, Nandapal, Namanga, Moyale, Mandera, and in London, Mumbai & Fujairah.
- EoSDH, IP levels of STM-1, STM-4, STM-16 and STM-64 bandwidth capacity.
- Access to global IP/MPLS POPs via partners.