Stori Ibambe or Storo Bonus as is popularly called is a Safaricom proposition that rewards all pre-paid customers for their loyalty. The proposition is based on a bonus that all pre-paid customers can get if they hit a set ‘daily target’. The target is based on average amount customers spend on the network in the following areas, calling, texting or the purchase of bundles.
- Currently the customers get 100% bonus once they hit their targets however this has since changed with an offer of 200%, meaning customers get two times the bonus, from the 14thof February 2020 to the 13th of May 2020.
What is new this time?
- The new campaign dubbed Storo Kibao na 200% storo bonus is a bit different from the previous versions of the proposition in the following ways:-Storo Bonus is now 200% from 100%
- The purchase of the 50% Extra Airtime now qualifies you to achieve Storo Bonus meaning that you can get the 50% Extra Airtime bonus and the 200% Storo Bonus if you hit your target from purchasing a calling bundle
How to use your 50% Extra Airtime bonus to hit your Storo Bonus target?
- For example if you have a target of Kshs 10 you can text, buy a data bundle or buy a calling bundle to hit your target. If you decide to purchase a Kshs 10 bundle through *544*2*10# you will get the Kshs 10 bundle plus Kshs 5 accounting for the 50% bonus. Since you will have hit your target from this purchase you will get a further Kshs 20 bob as the Storo bonus meaning that you can call for so much longer
- As usual the Storo bonus airtime can be used to make calls to all local networks in Kenya.
- Safaricom therefore is the only company that is willing to give you a bonus on another bonus.
Customers can check their Stori ibambe bonuses by dialing *460#