M-PESA Web System
The M-PESA web system enables you to:
- View and monitor the payments that are made to your business tills or PayBill number.
- Make M-PESA bulk payments to individuals.
- Allow agency administrators to monitor and manage float levels and redistribute the same.
- Download statements which can either be a record of payments received, payments made, deposits and float levels.
- Integrate to third party platforms via API.
- Move funds to respective bank accounts from tills or PayBill accounts.
The M-PESA website can be accessed via the following URL, https://org.ke.m-pesa.com using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari web browsers. The M-PESA Website is certificate based, this means that to be able to access it, you are required to have an M-PESA digital certificate installed on the computer you are using. If you need to Log in to M-PESA from a different PC at any time, you will require a separate certificate installed on that PC. Follow the process outlined below on each PC to have certificate installed on them.
- You can install the certificate on as many machines as possible.
- The certificate can ONLY be applied and installed on windows operating system.
- Each Certificate is Valid for 2 years from the time it has been installed unless the computer has been formatted.
- Certificate application and installation if free and not charged.
If the Windows PC you are using does not have an M-PESA certificate installed, you will receive the following error prompt when you try to access M-PESA website.
“org.ke.m-pesa.com didn’t accept your login certificate, or one may not have been provided”