Safaricom only calls from 0722000000
Online Support Team
Twitter – @Safaricom_Care and @SafaricomPLC
Facebook – www.facebook.com/SafaricomPLC
Customer Support Team
PrePay: Call 100 (Free),SMS 100(Free) Or +254 722 002100 (chargeable)
For more fraud tips
USSD: *100*6*7# - Jichanue Fraud Tips
- Safaricom staff WILL NEVER ask you for your PINs. Your PIN is your secret. PIN Yako Siri Yako.
- NEVER give your SIM PIN, MPESA PIN, One Time PIN (OTP) or passwords to anyone via phone, email, SMS or in person.
There is no such thing as double registration. Don’t be conned or threatened by anyone instead report the number to 333.
Register your voice as your password. Never disclose your personal Information or PINS with anyone
- Do not follow instructions from unknown callers or fall for too good to be true stories.
- Always verify with your known contacts before sending money
- Do not share your personal details, call records and M-pesa details like balance with anyone who calls you.
- Keep your personal information such ID number, date of birth, full names private.
Change your PIN immediately . Make sure your PIN is not easy to guess. Avoid using PINS such as year of birth.
Contact Safaricom as soon as you suspect your details or phone has been compromised.
Do not press any codes on your phone as directed by anyone allegedly from Safaricom. You could block your line or send money to a conman.
Invest in Us
Where investors belong