Safaricom Home Fibre is a service that allows you to have fast, reliable and unlimited internet access from the comfort of your home. Once registered you will be given a Wi-Fi router that will enable you to have wireless and LAN internet access.
Available packages are as below:
|Package||FIRBE SPEEDS||MONTHLY COST||FAIR USAGE POLICY (FUP) LIMIT||SPEEDS AFTER FAIR USAGE||SECURE NET (AT NO COST)|
|Package||FIRBE SPEEDS||MOBILE RESOURCES||MONTHLY COST||FAIR USAGE POLICY (FUP) LIMIT||SPEEDS AFTER FAIR USAGE||SECURE NET (AT NO COST)|
|Bronze Plus||8mbps||5GB + 400 Minutes + Unlimited SMS||Ksh. 3,900||500GB||1mbps||N/A|
|Silver Plus||20Mbps||5GB + 400 Minutes + Unlimited SMS||Ksh. 4,999||1000GB||3Mbps||N/A|
|Gold Plus||40Mbps||5GB + 400 Minutes + Unlimited SMS||Ksh. 6,999||1000GB||3Mbps||Included|
|Diamond Plus||100Mbps||5GB + 400 Minutes + Unlimited SMS||Ksh. 12,999||1000GB||3Mbps||Included|
Dial *400# and select “Get Safaricom Home Fibre” and follow the steps. If you’re in are in a fibre covered area, you will get a call back from Safaricom within 24 hours.
You will be provided with a WiFi username and Password to connect your device to Safaricom Home Fibre.
- Download mySafaricom app from your Playstore or AppStore and select the HOME Fibre tab OR
- Use M-PESA PAYBILL no. 150501 and key in your Safaricom Home Fibre account number under the account number section OR
- Via USSD,
- Dial *400#
- Select Manage your subscriptions
- Select your preferred package and make payment via M-PESA
- Via Bonga - this allows you to pay for your Safaricom Home fibre subscription using Bonga points. Simply dial *400#, select manage subscriptions, select your account then select renew subscription, select the account no that you are renewing, then select bonga points. You will then confirm payment and input your service PIN. A confirmation SMS will then be sent to your number confirming your successful payment.
Dial *400# and select “Other Services” then the “Change Password” option.
No, you can only use your Bonga Points when you are renewing or paying for a new subscription.
You can change your package on the day of renewal. You will be able to change your subscription by dialing *400*4# and following the prompts.
NOTE: When you change your subscription before your renewal date new, package will take effect and you will forgo the remaining days on the current subscription.
For a new connection, you will be charged a one-off fee of sh3000 in addition to the cost of your preferred package. Payments should be made via the mySafaricom app, M-PESA Paybill 150501 or via *400#
A Fair Usage Policy (FUP) is put in place to govern usage and ensure network standards are maintained. Our Home Fibre plans are subject to FUP and once you hit the FUP threshold, your internet speeds will be throttled based on your selected plan.
Yes, you can. Simply go to mySafaricom app, use M-PESA Paybill 150501 or *400# to make payment
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of where you are moving to. Be sure to carry your router with you. A reconnection fee will be levied to customers who do not have their routers and may vary depending on the nature of reconnection. Payments should only be made via mySafaricom app, M-PESA Paybill 150501 or via *400#
Dial *400# and select the “Are you in my area” option. It will prompt you to enter information on your location. Alternatively you can visit the Safaricom HOME website via this link
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with details of your request. Once the service is cancelled, we will make arrangements to collect the WiFi router from your premises. You can also use the same details to connect to your Wi-Fi compatible devices.
Please call 400 from the number that you used to make payment for the service. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dial *400#
- select “Manage your subscriptions”
- select “Existing account”
- select “Manage contact number”
- “Add contact number”. Please enter number in the format (7xxxxxxxx) then confirm the details.
- You will receive an SMS notification confirming the number has been added.
For assistance, please call 400 from the number that you used to pay for the service. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
You can also reach us on social media:
- Facebook: Safaricom PLC
- Zuri: WhatsApp or save mobile number 0722 000100 on your contacts, open chat and type ‘Hi Zuri’