Safaricom Home Fibre is a service that allows you to have fast, reliable and unlimited internet access from the comfort of your home. Once registered you will be given a Wi-Fi router that will enable you to have wireless and LAN internet access.
We have the below packages available to our Safaricom Home Fibre customers
|TOTAL MONTHLY COST||Ksh. 2,900||Ksh. 3,999||Ksh. 5,699||Ksh. 11,499|
- You must be living within any of the Safaricom Home Fibre Zones;
- Give your Personal Details to the Sales representative on ground or Submit Here or Visit any of our retail shops.
- Once you submit your details, the Safaricom representative will create for you an account Number that you will use to make payment in one of the following ways:
- Dial *400# and follow the steps
- Pay via M-PESA by using the Safaricom Home Pay bill number 150501
- Pay at any Safaricom shop.
- Once you make payment, we will connect you to the Service within 48 hours, subject to you granting our representatives access to your home. As part of the installation process, we will provide you with a Wi-Fi router that will enable you to access the Wi-Fi Network within your home. We will set up the Wi-Fi network and configure your username and password which you require to access the Service.
You will need a Wi-Fi username and password to connect your device to Safaricom Home Fibre.
- Use M-PESA PAYBILL no. 150501 and key in your Safaricom Home Fibre account number under the account number section
- Via USSD,
- Dial *400#
- Select Manage your subscriptions
- Select your preferred package and make payment via M-PESA
- Via Bonga - this allows you to pay for your Safaricom Home fibre subscription using Bonga points. Simply dial *400#, select manage subscriptions, select your account then select renew subscription, select the account no that you are renewing, then select bonga points. You will then confirm payment and input your service PIN. A confirmation SMS will then be sent to your number confirming your successful payment.
No, you can only use your Bonga Points when you are renewing or paying for a new subscription.
You can change your package on the day of renewal. You will be able to change your subscription by dialing *400*4# and following the prompts.
NOTE: When you change your subscription before your renewal date new, package will take effect and you will forgo the remaining days on the current subscription.
You will need a Wi-Fi username to connect your device to Safaricom Home Fibre.
For assistance, please call 400 from the number that you used to pay for the service. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
You can also reach us on social media:
- Facebook: Safaricom PLC
- Zuri: WhatsApp or save mobile number 0722 000100 on your contacts, open chat and type ‘Hi Zuri’