What is Safaricom Wholesale
We are a key wholesale market player offering a comprehensive mix of Telecommunication solutions. Our Infrastructure and expertise positions Safaricom Wholesale as a premier solutions provider both regionally and internationally.
When you partner with us you will have at your service:
Expansive geographic coverage:
With seamless connection to the best networks globally. We also provide Regional network with Local support in addition to coverage to remote areas using latest technologies in Microwave/Ceragon and Satellite
Access to 24×7 Network Operations Centre (NOC to NOC support) with a state of the art NOC facility:
- ISO 20000 Certified: This certification provides assurance that service requirements by the Safaricom NOC will be fulfilled consistently and in a satisfactory manner – A third party (ISO) has verified this.
- The Safaricom NOC IT Service Management is based on the ITIL framework. ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
- Up to date Policy and Procedure documents that govern our management of alarms, faults and incidents.
Access to world class expertise
Your partner of choice with both certified and Telecom Wholesale market experienced teams.
State of the art Data Centres:
- Three Tier 3 Data Centres in Kenya.
- Our Data Centres are located in Thika, Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa.
- Open access meet-me-rooms.
- Caged space: This gives you VIP treatment depending on your needs.
- Hands and Eyes on site: 24/7 on site engineers.
- Connectivity from multiple Carriers (Liquid Telecom, Jamii Telecommunications and Access Kenya).
- Dual power supply (Power rating at 2000KVA) with standby generators for each power supply.
Access to Safaricom’s extensive fibre reach:
- Over 3200km of metro fibre in Kenya, covering all counties.
- Over 2000km of overhead & 4000km of underground backbone fibre.
- Capacity through Moyale to Djibouti.
- Access to over 10,000km of fibre across Eastern Africa.
- Connected over 1000 commercial buildings with fibre in Kenya.