This service allows restricted use of funds on M-PESA. Your organisation will be able to restrict use of funds on M-PESA to specified beneficiaries, ensure money in M-PESA can only be cashed out in specific areas and cash sent to beneficiaries will be used for intended purpose.
Uses of SurePay
- Donor and NGOs to manage funds for various programs e.g. health, food security programs, etc.
- Insurance Companies: Enable health facilities get immediate payment for services rendered
- Agriculture: financing or cash allocation locked to purchases from specific providers of inputs
- Vouchers for specific services e.g. gift vouchers, taxi vouchers, fuel vouchers etc.
Key Benefits of SurePay
- Restricts use of funds on M-PESA ensuring control
- Proper reporting for funds allocated and their uses
- Secure cash disbursement
- Cash allocation can be locked for a specific financial period
- Faster and more efficient bulk disbursement.