POCHI LA BIASHARA
Pochi La Biashara is a product that allows business owners such as: food vendors, small kiosk owners, boda-boda operators, second hand clothes dealers, etc. to receive and separate business funds from personal funds on their M-PESA line.
What’s great about this service
- Simple sign up process; no paper work is involved.
- Customers can conveniently make payments directly to the business owner’s Pochi La Biashara.
- Business owners will be able to separate their business funds and personal funds allowing them to use business transactions to make better business decisions.
- The payment once done cannot be reversed without the approval of the business owner.
- Business owners can now sell airtime and earn a 5% commission on value sold.
- Access to Mini statements
- Easily accessible Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the product, under Know More About the Service
- No display of mobile numbers on M-PESA messages for payments to Pochi la Biashara for privacy and protection of customer and business owner information
Rates and Charges
Standard customer M-PESA rates will apply https://www.safaricom.co.ke/personal/m-pesa/getting-started/m-pesa-rates
How to use this service
Using their M-PESA line, the business owner will:
- dial M-PESA USSD *334# select Pochi La Biashara to opt in
After opting in, they will be able to see the menu to access their funds under Pochi La Biashara.
A customer making payments to Pochi La Biashara (business owner) will:
- dial *334# from their M-PESA line; Select Lipa na M-PESA; Select Pochi La Biashara, Enter Mobile Number and proceed to make payment
Additional information on the product:
Your M-PESA PIN be used to authenticate Pochi La Biashara transactions. Note: PIN YAKO. SIRI YAKO
For Support: business owner can call line 100, 200 or 234; or visit any Safaricom Retail shop or Care Desks