Internet for Business
Simple. Transparent. Honest FOR YOU
Making our Business Solutions Hassle-Free
Our Internet for Business plan reflects our renewed promise to you to be Simple, Transparent and Honest. We have competitive packages that suites your business needs and seamless processes that guarantees a hassle-free experience.
New Internet For Business Packages
|Package||Internet For Business 3Mbps||Internet For Business 5Mbps||Internet For Business 10Mbps|
|Price (incl Tax)||Ksh 3,999||Ksh 5,499||14,999|
|Recommended no. of users||Small offices of 1-10 users||Median offices of 10-20 users||Medium offices of 20-30 users|
Key Benefits for the Internet for Business
- High speed and reliable internet connectivity.
- Competitive packages giving you value for your money.
- Simple and quick process from order to connection.
- Transparent billing process.
- A range of packages to suite your business requirements..
What is required to sign up for Internet for Business
You will be required to visit a Safaricom Shop with the following documents/details
- A duly filled Business Connectivity application form provided by a Sales agent or at a Safaricom Shop.
- Certificate of Incorporation or Business Permit for the business.
- KRA PIN Certificate
- Details of the Contact Person
- For the post-pay plan, a deposit payment equivalent to one month’s payment will be required and for prepay plan, no deposit is required during the service activation process. The deposit is refundable upon termination of the service.
How does billing work
For Post-Pay service
- Monthly bills will be sent to you via email at the end of the month. Initial month will only be billed for the number of days used from the date of installation.
- The bill can be paid via M-PESA or at any Safaricom Shop.
For PrePay service
You will be required to make your monthly payment in advance for the package you have subscribed to.
For any support or queries please email us at; email@example.com or request for a call back