Connecting with Safaricom
Safaricom Business Plus
This is a service that bundles Internet connectivity (Primary Link + Secondary Link), a telephone landline, cloud storage and domain registration into a convenient single package for your medium sized or corporate enterprise.
Key Benefits of Safaricom Business Plus
- Reliable connectivity: The secondary link improves uptimes and thus enhances your business connectivity.
- Convenience: A single bill and point of contact for all issues related to the multiple products offered under the product bouquet saves you the hassle of dealing with different suppliers of each service.
- Value for Money: The monthly bill is cheaper than the aggregate of the individual services priced separately.
- 24/7 support: Safaricom offers you undivided and personalized attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 0722 002222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safaricom internet is a fast & reliable internet connection delivered via wireless technology or Fibre to your business premises.
Why Safaricom Internet?
- Value for Money
- Dedicated & Burstable capacity
- 24/7 support
Safaricom WAN Multiprotocol Label Switching
Safaricom MPLS is a service that enables your business to quickly and securely transmit data between multiple business premises independent of the internet. It enables the sharing of resources that are centrally hosted e.g. software and databases. An example of MPLS at work is where a bank HQ, its branches and ATMs are all able to access and modify consumer bank accounts.
Key Benefits of Safaricom WAN (MPLS)
- Secure transmission: All information transmitted is encrypted hence ensuring its security.
- Reliable connectivity: Our MPLS core network is generally designed and built to overcome individual hardware (router) faults or line disconnections.
- Easy and cost effective expansion: MPLS makes it easy for instantaneous addition and deletion of sites because each branch only needs one MPLS link.
- 24/7 support: Safaricom offers you undivided and personalised attention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also have on-ground support staff on call for quick and easy support. Just call 0722 002222 or email email@example.com.