Protect your family, yourself and your workforce from disease and the stresses of having to pay high bills due to illness.
We have partnered with Britam and Changamka to deliver an innovative, comprehensive and affordable Family Healthcare Plan, LINDA JAMII. It is the first of its kind in Kenya.
To be classified as a Corporate customer, your organisation will:
- Need a minimum of three (3) people/staff
- Fill up the excel sheet template with employee details e .g. Names, Mobile Number, National ID No., Next of kin name, Mobile Number of Next of Kin
- After the application has been validated and processed you will receive an invoice for payment.
- You may then write a cheque for the full payment addressed to Britam. (Instalment Payment Plan is not available for Corporates)
Linda Jamii Features and Benefits
- Very economical at only KShs.12,000 per member per annum for Ksh250,000 worth of benefits
- Offers cover to members or employees, their spouse and dependents.
- Gives members confidence to cater for their families
- Saves money by catering for medical emergencies
- Provides a simple way to building a healthy workforce.
Who Is Eligible for Linda Jamii?
- A Kenyan citizen with a valid national identification card or Kenyan passport.
- The policy holder (principal member) and nominated spouse member should both not be less than 18 years old.
- The maximum entry age for this policy for both principal and spouse member is 75 years.