This an exciting graduate management programme for young fresh Kenyan Graduates across the world. In 2014 we on boarded sixteen vibrant, ambitious and inspiring discover trainees who are currently doing amazing things within the organization.
About the Safaricom Discover Programme
- 18 months programme
- Experience cross functional rotations across the business
- Learn from the finest minds in their field
- Use cutting-edge technology
- Experience ongoing opportunities to progress your career
- Permanent job offer
What you need to be part of the Safaricom Discover Programme
- An ambitious, passionate attitude
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- No more than one year's work experience
Students & Fresh Graduates
Are you in the pursuing a degree program and want to get some practical experience? Or have recently graduated? Then come learn about our Telecommunication business as an intern.
Internship is a robust competitive programme for the ongoing graduate students and the fresh graduates to get a chance to learn corporate skills and relate it to what they have learnt in school.
In a year Safaricom offers internship opportunities to about 650 Kenyan students from different universities across the world
Students register their profiles on the career portal and attach their CV clearly indicating their area of interest and availability e.g. Finance Internship, May to August 2016. The shortlisted candidates will go through an assessment process to determine a perfect match.